Thursday, March 15, 2018

Full Circle

The process that all started last October is finally coming to an end. After two surgeries on my eyes and a total of 8 appointments, my final appointment is today. I will receive a final eye checkup and walk out with a new prescription for glasses. I really don't need any for distance viewing, but I hate the thought of carrying around "reader" glasses after getting used to wearing glasses full time. If I'm not wearing them all the time, I will lose them for sure. So, I will opt for glasses with no distance correction, but have readers on the lower portion. I'm sure glad that the process is ending. Of course, it really doesn't end until I finally get the new glasses.

We are still looking closely at Sun City home options and will make a decision soon on how we are going to proceed. There are all kinds of implications and long term impact of any decision we make. I'm sure it will all work out and we will be happy with whatever direction we go.

Josie had a first yesterday at work when she made a birthday cake out of flowers for a customer. This is how it turned out:


Daisies, mums, roses and carnations make a nice cake. What a neat idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment