Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Filling Our Schedule

Our calendar is filling up with more appointments - rapidly. I have one today for an eye exam and another on Friday for my annual hearing test. Josie has one tomorrow AM with her Neurologist before going to work. I will schedule my annual physical either next week or the week after. All of these appointments occur at about the same time each year and is one reason we return to this area each winter season. Just like clockwork.

The situation with our mysterious stain is not much different from yesterday. I put some bleach on the stain which seems to help but I only had a small amount of bleach. I will get more today and try again. Of course, we need to discover the source of  "whatever is causing this" and that may not be easy. It is obviously coming from under the floor and I am not up to removing any part of it, so we will see what happens from here.

Well, it all comes down to one final game in the World Series tonight. Game 7 should be a bell ringer as the two teams are evenly matched. I am still rooting for the Astros to win their first ever title...

No comments:

Post a Comment