Thursday, November 2, 2017

Baseball History

The 7th game of the World Series last night did not disappoint. The Houston Astros took it to the Dodgers and won 5-1 to win their first ever World Series in franchise history. What a great series. The two teams were closely matched and, I believe, it was pure determination that provided the Astros edge in the end. We saw where there were over 17K fans in the Astros stadium in Houston to watch the final game on the big screen. They truly deserve  the championship as that city has been through a lot this year.

I had my eye exam in the morning yesterday and have a decision to make. Do I get another prescription filled for glasses, or do I opt for the inevitable cataract surgery. I will eventually have to have it anyway, probably within a couple of years. I was given a packet that describes the options and will read over the material in the next couple of days. The doctor said that new glasses would be a waste of money if I go the surgery route within a year or so.

We are going to start to get some listings on available properties that match our requirements to rent. The time frame depends solely on how quickly our home sells. If it is anything like the time we purchased it, it will not last on the market very long. It will (hopefully) be an exciting experience for us...

No comments:

Post a Comment