Friday, November 3, 2017

More Appointments

Josie had her appointment yesterday morning with her Neurologist and, as a result, will have several more appointments to get shots in her back and legs to help with her recurring pain in those areas. I have my appointment today with the Audiologist to get my annual hearing test. That result is as predictable as the summer heat in AZ. My hearing is not improving, and the test will only show that my hearing is, at best, the same as last year. I expect it to be slightly worse as that is the way it goes. I will also get my hearing aids cleaned at that appointment.

I still haven't decided on which way to go with the cataract issue. I guess I will opt for the surgery since it is going to happen anyway within the next couple years. The next step will be to find out how much the insurance will cover - or, will not cover. Depending on that number, I may be wearing glasses forever.

For the first time this season I saw a line at the office for check-ins. There were several RV's in front of the office and the park is now getting ready for the winter crowd. With cooler temperatures arriving now, it is a great time to be here in sunny Arizona...

No comments:

Post a Comment