Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Contract Driving

It appears that I will once again help Josie's flower shop (the new one) by being a contract driver during holidays. I used to do that before, and it was a great way to help the shop and also make a few extra bucks. I don't mind doing it and it is a huge help for the stores. So, I signed up to drive next Wednesday which is the day before Thanksgiving. I'm sure I will also be driving for other holidays.

We are getting down to the short strokes on our home rental. We will make sure that all regularly scheduled services  know that the home will be put on the market in January, and that the services will stop.  It is mainly the landscaping service that needs to be given notice, but our pool service guy will also be informed.

I went to the fitness center here at the resort for the first time in about 7 months. Yes, I am out of shape and need to ease into this exercise regimen. It will probably take a couple weeks before I can get back to doing the treadmill at the settings I was used to doing previously. At least I will be getting some much needed workouts from now on.

Josie has three more days before leaving Phoenix Flower Shops for good. As I said before, they will miss her talent and work ethic. Their loss is Cactus Flower's gain...

No comments:

Post a Comment