Monday, August 1, 2016

Another Issue

So, I have my hearing aid being repaired at the factory and while waiting for that to be done, I am wearing one of my old hearing aids that (basically) sucks. Add a broken bridge to the problems, and you have a good picture of how I am limping through this summer. Of course, there are no dental businesses open over the weekend, so I had to struggle with what food to eat with only the teeth I have left. What a terrible situation. I can't hear properly and I can't eat properly.

I sent an email yesterday to the dental office in Jackson and if I'm lucky, I will hear from them today about an appointment to get the bridge repaired. Life goes on.

So far, we like working at the new location. It is a much lower key operation than the Visitor Center we left. If we had our choice though, we would only work 4 days a week as we still have the scheduling issues where we have little free time. With 8 weeks to go, we can make it through the commitment. Our day ended at 7:30 last night, and we go to work at 7:45 this morning. The good news is that we get tomorrow and Wednesday off on our new schedule. Oh, and I have to pick up my cross stitch at the Fair today, between 7 AM and 1 PM. I guess I'll do that at lunch time...

No comments:

Post a Comment