Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Animal Displays

One of the neat things about our new work location is the animal displays that we enjoy everyday. I walked around the Visitor Center yesterday and took a few shots of these displays. The first one is of a large Grey Wolf:


Another nice display is of this bear:


The real eye-catcher though, is of this elk display which is the first thing you see when you enter the building:


It is the perfect display for the Elk Refuge Visitor Center.

We are getting into the flow at our new location and we really like being close to downtown Jackson. It is so much more convenient for doing any shopping following work. Actually, it was super convenient for me to pick up my Fair entry which had to be done between 7 AM and 1 PM yesterday. Josie and I took our lunch while driving to the Fairgrounds to pick it up. We also stopped at the dental office where I made an appointment for today to address my broken bridge problem. I am struggling to eat anything that isn't liquid. I sure hope they can perform some kind of repair that will allow me to enjoy a meal once again.

Our first off-day will be spent mostly getting control of the irritating issues we have to address...

No comments:

Post a Comment