Friday, August 5, 2016

Accident Update

We really don't have much to update except that I reported the accident to our insurance company yesterday morning. I have no update on insurance issues from the other parties involved. The Highway Patrol indicated it would be a few days before we would receive an accident report. I do know that my damage will be estimated when we return to AZ in October. It isn't anything that needs to be repaired before then, and the nearest body shop endorsed by my insurance company is not within a 50 mile radius of Jackson, WY.

My insurance company also indicated that they would pay for the repairs - with a $500 deductible - and they would go after repayment, including the deductible , from the other drivers' insurance companies. What a mess.

With less than two months to go this season, we are beginning to look forward to our return to AZ to regain some normal events in our life. Our season in Jackson has, so far, reflected how our year of 2016 has gone for us so far. Maybe the second half will be filled with good things and happy occasions...

No comments:

Post a Comment