Saturday, March 16, 2019

New Growth

It looks like this year will be a banner year for our oranges. While doing some weeding in our back yard, we snapped a couple shots of our smallest orange tree that is full of new buds:



Of course, all of those buds don't produce fruit, but there is a good chance that the tree will be completely loaded this coming year. Our season that is just winding down was very good, but with the fertilizing I did last Fall, we should see a big improvement.

Still no word on our RV repairs. I know this is the busy season for RV work in the shops, so we will be patient. While out yesterday, Josie and I stopped by the RV shop to get an update and they indicated that they haven't been able to get to the estimate yet because of the volume of work they have. Early next week is OK.

We stopped and had a nice breakfast yesterday at Ji-Michael's following my lab appointment in the morning. I'm sure I'll also get that update early next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment