Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Dealing With Rain

It rained pretty much all day yesterday. I'm hoping that we are about done with these winter drenching's. The forecast now shows a drying out period and temperatures returning to the 80's which indicates that we may be done with the worst of winter. As we are in the middle of March, I certainly hope so. Josie snapped a neat photo (during a sun break) of a couple of the palm trees we have in our yard which is pretty cool:


That gives a different perspective of these nice trees.

Our RV is still in the shop and we are still waiting on an estimate for the repairs. I got a call yesterday from the service people who indicated that an estimate will be forthcoming soon. I'm holding my breath on that number.

Speaking of holding my breath, I have what I originally thought was a small cold. I say originally thought, because I haven't had any chest or throat issues, but only nasal problems. I'm thinking now that it may be allergies. I've never dealt with them before but I guess there is always a first time. The secret, probably, is just don't get old...

No comments:

Post a Comment