Monday, March 4, 2019

Fun Golf Outing

It was an absolutely beautiful day yesterday and a perfect day to be outside. Our golf outing with George and Cheryl was lots of fun and we had a great lunch at George's Café at the Rec Center following our round. I must apologize for not having any photos of our fun outing. I was so into our golf that I forgot to take pictures and also didn't get any shots at the Café. My bad. It was obvious that George and Cheryl hadn't played in awhile although Cheryl improved on the back nine and did beat George. I won't divulge any scores, but next time we all will do better. It is also difficult trying to get the proper feel if you haven't played in a long time. The important thing is that we had a nice visit and a fun time on the course. We will definitely do this again. Meeting like that following church services is very convenient, especially since their church is so close to us.

Josie and I spent the rest of the day working on projects that we have started some time ago. She is working on crocheting afghans and I have a cross stitch project that I am trying to complete for this year's Teton County Fair in Jackson. Every year we go, I enter new piece and have been successful each time which adds to the incentive to complete another one. There probably aren't enough days left to complete it, but I'll give it my best shot.

The work schedule for Josie this week is crazy as she has every other day off. The owner is very unpredictable and is causing scheduling problems for us. Without having the same days off each week, it is difficult to schedule appointments. It's all part of the challenge to make things work...

No comments:

Post a Comment