Friday, March 15, 2019

Lab Work Scheduled

When my annual physical last month revealed high cholesterol, my doctor put me on a Statin. I have a follow-up lab appointment this morning to check the effectiveness of the medication. I expect the results to show my cholesterol in the normal range, but will most likely remain on the medication. We'll see.

I still have not received word on the estimate for my RV repair work. That scares me a little bit as it may be an indication that there is some question about how to do one or more of the items on the list  at a reasonable cost. There are only two areas that might cause concern - the refrigerator repair and the hydraulics repair. Either or both could be a problem. If I don't hear something by this afternoon, I will call and chase down the guy who is responsible for the work.

Other than that, we are doing business as usual and dealing with the winds that have replaced the rain...

No comments:

Post a Comment