Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Slow Going

We had the windows done yesterday - all 18 of them - and now we can see out again. Actually, they weren't that bad. The other activity that took up our day was packing which is going very slow. It will pick up some today though, as we had a delivery of most of what we will need in the way of boxes and supplies yesterday. We complemented that with a package of extra tape that we got from Costco late yesterday afternoon.

Part of today's activities is a visit from the Drywall Guy who is going to come in a plug all the holes on the wall that were made from the gas line project and the TV's that we have hung around the house on the wall. I would do all those myself except I don't want to be bothered with the mess I would make and materials I would need to do the job.

We hope to pick up the pace of packing today - big time...

No comments:

Post a Comment