Saturday, February 6, 2016

Myriad of Thoughts

Since it is very boring reading mostly the same kind of entries each day, I decided to just do a summary for days when there isn't much happening and publish the entry every several days. Maybe it won't be so boring that way. I will continue to do "more interesting" entries on a daily basis, but only when we can offer some interesting activities.

Wednesday 2/3

It was another day of recovery for Josie who is making slow progress so far from her bout with Bells Palsy. The left side of her mouth and her left eye are still without control and she is doing exercises to improve mobility.

We took a trip to the Surprise Stadium to complete our paperwork for Spring Training and to find a solution to the problem of obtaining our W-2's from last year. Mission accomplished. I only have to figure out how to get my 1099 from UBER and I'll be ready to do taxes.

Thursday 2/4

The word on our projected completion of work on the fifth wheel is still inconclusive. The parts should arrive in plenty of time to get the major work done, but we may have a problem getting the painting done within our timeframe.

We went to Extra Space Storage and completed our sign-up for our space. We have a 10x30 space that looks huge. It is much larger than our old space in Surprise where our space was 10x20. Our new space is also much cheaper than the one we had in Surprise - go figure.

Friday 2/5

I had to take one of my hearing aids to the Audiologist to have the same repair that my second one had just a few weeks ago. For some reason, the tiny plastic "chord" that connects the receiver to the earpiece keeps breaking. I try to be careful each time I take out the hearing aid or place it into my ear, so I don't know what else to do. It should be back before the end of next week.

Two of Josie's co-workers (Carmen and Mimi) stopped by after they finished work last night and visited for over an hour. They really miss Josie at work and want to make sure she is on the road to recovery. We don't think she will be back until April 1 at the shop. We will work the setup at the stadium store for the two weeks prior to the start of the Spring Training season and all of March at the games. She then will return to the shop and work through Mother's Day in May before we head out to Jackson. Time is racing by...

No comments:

Post a Comment