Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Ready for Taxes

Along with all the packing and preparation to move all our things into storage and into the RV, we have taxes to complete. I have had a hard time getting a couple of the required forms for our taxes this year. The W-2 for Sam's Club didn't arrive in the mail so I chased that down yesterday. I had to call the location where I worked to get the codes necessary to get my W-2 online. No problem. I was also struggling with getting my 1099 from UBER. I have been going back and forth with them trying to get something to work. Finally, I received an email that suggested I use the Google Chrome browser instead of Internet Explorer. By gosh, it worked. So now, I am ready to attack the task of completing our return for 2015. I'm hoping for a refund, but we'll see. Buying a new home and having a couple hospital stays will help.

We need to go to Pioneer RV Resort today and revise our reservation. Our current reservation calls for our checking in today. That won't happen without our RV, so we will push it back about 10 days. That is the latest projection from the dealership on when the repairs should be completed. Things would be moving along smoothly if we had a "normal" repair experience. I never counted on six weeks for that task. The reason for physically going there to make the reservation change is that there was some work that needed to be done on our space and I want to make sure it has been completed.

The packing is showing an end in sight. Boy, do we have a lot of stuff!...

No comments:

Post a Comment