Saturday, February 13, 2016

Going Gangbusters

It was the best day packing so far. Josie worked on getting the kitchen done - separating the items we are taking to the RV from those going to storage and packing those that go to storage. I worked in the den and separated the same way - storage vs RV - and made a dent in those items. Josie is almost done but I have a ways to go yet. I'm confident that we can get everything packed and organized in our timeframe - whatever that is. I haven't heard any more from the RV dealer about our completion date, so I continue to worry about that part of the plan which is the most important. Everything else works off of the RV being done and moved into our space at Pioneer RV.

I heard from my Audiologist yesterday and Fed Ex lost my hearing aid that was sent off for repair. I guess I have now lost faith in tracking systems. Anyway, my Audiologist said that they were going to order a new replacement and it should be here by Tuesday. Of course, Fed Ex has to pay for it. Actually, except for the inconvenience, that is a good ending to this situation. I'll take a brand new one to replace my hearing aid that is 4 years old. Too bad I didn't send the other one with it.

We have someone coming today to inspect our new refrigerator that has been making some weird noises. It is under warranty and we want to make sure that it is in perfect shape for the tenants so that there are no surprises. We are getting closer to the time when our property manager has to begin his search for the "perfect" tenant...

No comments:

Post a Comment