Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Setting up Appointments

It was time to start making calls for our next steps. Josie had to call her flower shop and a few other potential employers and I called the Doctor to make an appointment for this morning. I developed a rash on my upper leg (groin area) from all the walking and hard work over the last several weeks that developed from sweat rubbing on my skin. That is where I was this morning and the reason for the late post. At any rate, I didn't learn anything I didn't know already from the doctor and he prescribed some powder that I already have.

While at Fry's trying to pick up my prescription, we were also going to get our flu shots for this year. Well, the pharmacy was out of my powder for my prescription and they were also out of flu medication for the shots. I never heard of such a thing before. A big zero for that trip.

We are waiting to hear form the Ford dealer about bringing in our Escape for the A/C fix. We hope that we get an appointment for that for tomorrow am....

No comments:

Post a Comment