Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Muddy Waters

It didn't take long. We received a phone call yesterday informing us of a change in our work schedule. A HUGE change. The new schedule that they are trying to get us to work is this: Start on Nov 2, work night shift (9PM to 7 AM), work Fri-Mon. Give us a break! We contacted our friends that know the Camperforce person at Amazon that handles the Phoenix area and we sent an email to him asking for help. Unfortunately, they are no longer taking apps for the Phoenix area for the Camperforce. So, we are between the rock and the hard place - again. We have one more conversation that we plan to have today with the Integrity Solutions people that hired us. We hope we can get some good news from that call.

I had my appointment at the eye doctor yesterday for the problem I've been having with my one eye. It appears to be some kind of infection that they prescribed medication (drops) for that should fix everything in one week.

My appointment with my regular doctor about my mysterious sore on my foot went about the same. He prescribed some cream to use that he "hoped" would clear up the problem. Without being a Dermatologist, he is shooting in the dark. If it doesn't work, we will go the route of the Dermatologist.

Does life begin to get easy anytime soon? We hope so....

Oh, and happy birthday Nan - she would be 100 today!

No comments:

Post a Comment