Sunday, March 20, 2016

End of Work Week

We are getting close to the end of our work schedule at Spring Training. It will end not too soon. Yesterday we had a good game between the Kansas City Royals and Seattle Mariners. The Mariners led almost the entire game until the Royals scored 4 runs in the eighth inning to win the game 5-4. I was working the game while anticipating a familiar face to enter the store. None did. I mentioned to Josie that I half expected to see somebody I knew, but it has been at least 16 years since I lived in WA so I probably wouldn't recognize them anyway. They wouldn't recognize me either. Josie worked as a cashier and I worked the floor as Josie took the place of a cashier that called in sick. Only five games to go.

We submitted our paperwork yesterday to get a full-time space in the park. We should know next week if we will get the space which is much better than the one we currently have and is cheaper to boot. We are taking somewhat of a chance with our house not rented yet, but we feel that is going to happen soon. The real question is surrounding the quality of the tenant. We will do our best to screen prospective tenants to get the best we can.

Our day off today will be spent going through the final boxes we have to sort for take-along stuff versus storage stuff. We are getting closer to having our final traveling load which will be lighter than before...

No comments:

Post a Comment