Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Early Trip To Grocery Store

I don't like venturing out at all during this Coronavirus pandemic but we have to keep replenishing our food and other supplies. I did a repeat of the early - 6 AM - Fry's opening and was in line at the store at 5:40 AM. This time, there was only one line instead of the two lines previously. It was still an experience as the line was around the corner of the building. These shots, taken before 6 AM, show how many people were waiting:

Behind me:


In Front of me:

Just about everybody was maintaining a six foot "social distance" and some had masks. It is clearly getting worse as more folks are taking it more seriously.

We should be good for at least another week and I dread going out again as this virus continues to worsen. Josie and I are staying busy doing our crocheting (Josie) and cross stitch (Bob). We also are doing some things outside with our plants and trees and expect to have some photos soon of blooming cactus.

Again, stay safe everybody - at home....

No comments:

Post a Comment