Friday, December 6, 2019

Just an Update

We have been spending almost all of our time - free time, that is - getting a few more decorations placed around the house. Josie has been working at the shop - 4 days this week - and is looking forward to having this weekend off. I keep looking at the "challenge" that we face in the garage and keep saying to myself "nah, it's not time to tackle that yet".

I have our landscaper scheduled for Monday to come and trim a few of our bushes that have been getting out of control. We have tons of fruit on our trees and he will return in January to trim our fruit trees.

I have returned to my cross stitch piece that wasn't completed in time to take to Jackson this past summer. I will finish it now without worrying about taking it to Jackson. Our plan, as you know, is to not go this year.

Basically, we are entering a "boring" phase of our lives and plan to stick close to home for the foreseeable future. Of course, things can change....

No comments:

Post a Comment