Saturday, June 25, 2016

Computer and Phone Conflicts

I discovered a new problem with my computer that I can't determine is a result of the new phone settings or not. I am suddenly not able to receive new emails on the computer, but all new messages are going to the phone. Sheesh. I spent a couple hours last night trying to figure out the problem, and another 3 hours this morning. I guess I need to go through the phone manual to see if I find conflicting settings. This situation is causing even more concerns about upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Maybe that will fix the problem - or it may make it worse. I guess I'll just use the phone for my emails until I can get some professional help on my next day off - if I can't fix the problem during the limited free time I have during work days.

The days off just go too fast. We drove to Driggs, ID yesterday to see if there were any changes there since our last visit a couple years ago. It is on the backside of the Tetons in Idaho, and has much cheaper land deals with some nice views of the mountains. Of course, it isn't Jackson, and it involves a drove over the Teton Pass each time you want to visit. It's just another option for down the road.

Another week begins today and we are closing in on July. With one full month down, the time seems to be going faster now. We hope it continues, as, so far, it has been a bit of a struggle getting used to our schedule...


No comments:

Post a Comment