Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spoke Too Soon

Yesterday I mentioned that the sky was clear and blue while doing the blog entry and that the forecast was for nice weather. The forecast is still for nice weather, but beginning today. The clouds rolled in around 10 AM and by noon it was raining once again. We finished the day with .94" of rain - one of the heaviest days of rain we've had. So far, we have had 6 days with no precipitation in February. That's OK as long as it clears up in time for our days off beginning Monday. It is again clear this morning.

The upgrade on the computers in the office was mentioned yesterday and I spent almost the entire day trying to get my software working again the way it did before the upgrade. I'm still not there yet. Josie was busy for a change checking in people and doing things to assist them in getting settled into their spaces. There were 12 rigs that checked in. The day was busy for both of us which made the time go faster.

We skipped the hot dog roast last night because I have been catching a cold the last 2 days and was not feeling all that well. I just wanted to come home and crash on the recliner, which I did. I will probably get the camera out today to take pictures of the people in camp so they can have something to take away with them. That was very popular with the last group we had in the park. Just 2 more days till play time...

No comments:

Post a Comment