Friday, February 14, 2020

Happy Valentine's Day

Just like every other Valentine's Day that we have been home- Josie works long hours the entire week. I have lots of things to do myself while she is working. Some of our projects are on hold though until Patty comes to visit on the 24th of February for a week. We have a dumpster reserved for that week so we expect to have major surgery done on the garage during that time.

We still have lots and lots of oranges and lemons for anybody that would like some. I contacted the St Mary's Food Bank to make sure they would accept what we don't use. We are good to go for that when we are ready which should be in about another week or so. We still have to schedule our landscaper to prune the trees and we keep delaying that until we get all the fruit picked.

It's pretty quiet around here now without the truck and RV. I guess that means that any trips we take will have to be in hotels. That isn't all bad as we haven't traveled that way for a long time. We will miss the RV and just hope that maybe someday we can do it again only with a much smaller configuration.

The next big hurdle for me is to complete our taxes for 2019. I don't think we will fare as well this year with all the changes in the tax code. At least, I can't see any advantage to us. We'll find out pretty soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment